Family open day at Ormskirk hospital
Ormskirk hospital is holding a family-friendly open day on Saturday 7th September. There will be activities at various locations around the hospital:
- 10-11am: Menopause Lounge in the restaurant
- 11am-3pm: main event open to all including stalls, tours, demonstrations (start from the restaurant)
- 11-12noon: Trust AGM in the Education Centre
- 1pm: Baby memorial garden rededication service and opening by Rosie Cooper MP
- 12-3pm; Job fair in the Education Centre
The job fair will include interviews for live roles, and the chance to meet some of the people who work in the hospital. Find out more about what it is like to be an F1 doctor, an ODP or work SAU (and find out what all the acronyms mean!)
The hospitals menopause consultant and her holistic team of experts will run a drop in advice session at 10am before the main open day starts, for anyone needing help with symptoms.
Sefton residents are invited to attend to find out more about the work done at the hospital, bring a teddy to visit the plaster clinic, enjoy delicious food, face painting, or even try their hand at basic first aid and resus skills. And it’s all free!
Keep an eye on their Facebook page @ormskirkdgh or Twitter @SONHSTrust for more details.
Parking is free on the day; barriers will remain up until midnight