The NHS App lets you book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of other healthcare services.
Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
• check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
• book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
• order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
• view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
• register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
• choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning.
Report an issue
You can contact the NHS App team directly to report any issue or if you have any questions about this product.
How do I access it?
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.