Clinics and ServicesLast Updated: Tuesday, 29 August 2023
Clinics and services that we provide
We are constantly seeking to improve the range of services to our patients and currently offer:
- Baby Clinic – Well Babies/Vaccinations
- Well Woman Clinic, Cervical Cytology
- Flu Vaccination Clinic
- Asthma Clinic
- Coronary Heart Disease Clinic
- COPD Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Diet & Weight Control (Dietician - not in-house, in community clinic)
- Joint Injection Clinic
- Rheumatology Clinic
- Phlebotomy Clinic (please note, only the blood test will be carried out during this appointment, no other tests e.g. blood pressure can be taken due to the short appointment time and to ensure the clinic runs without delay for all patients)
This list is not exhaustive, ask at reception.
Sometimes it is necessary to cancel and rearrange some of our clinics. This will only be done in circumstances which are unavoidable and we would ask for your understanding on these occasions.
Appointments for special clinics can be booked in advance. If patients fail to attend these clinics on three consecutive occasions or more, then no recall will be made for a further year, full written notification will be sent by the surgery to advise. This action will in no way prevent a patient contacting us to organise an appointment for follow up either in a special clinic or at an ordinary routine surgery.
We also have practice nurses who can see patients requiring a contraceptive check, HRT check and Depo-Provera injections - GP appointment not required.